Saturday 16 August 2014

Haliburton Highlands Quilters Guild - Lecture and Hand Embellishment Workshop Aug 2014

Well that was fun! I thoroughly enjoyed my two days with the HHQG. I received my very first standing ovation for my trunk show and was moved by the enthusiasm and generous comments of the quilters. Had a great visit to the Quilt-a-Grafix Quilt shop in Kinmount and then Jan and Ernie Anderson welcomed me again to their gorgeous country home. We caught up on the news and I was privileged to get a good look at Jan's wonderful new creations. We dined on steak and the best garden fresh cucumber salad I've ever had. Dessert was their own private label maple syrup shooters. The dogs kept me company all night and sweet Sage woke me up with wet kisses in the morning.
The workshop the next day was filled and we spent a happy day beading and embroidering together. Oh, and they gave me a perfectly lovely rusty can for a present! Hope you enjoy the pix!























































1 comment:

  1. Maggie... what a great group of students and new friends in this workshop! Good fun is witnessed by the size of their smiles! Love that you are sharing great techniques everywhere you go...
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete